2011. április 15., péntek

Marathon training - WEEK 7

3.4 - 9.4     planned 47 km done 24.5 km...





I spent this week at home in Hungary and i planned so many things and meetings its a miracle i got to do some running at all. I really really wanted to do a long run but there was just no damn time! I kept telling myself i would do it the next day but once when i even would have had a bit of time in the evening i was so tired i just couldnt bring myself to: my legs were pulsating from just walking the whole day. Funny thing. But at least the runs i did were all on the hill and as i knew i needed some hill training i used the settings to exercise that. So its a big underachievement km wise but at least was not useless. If there is anything Prague tought me is that i need to run on hilly surfaces time to time.

03 SUN  Pause / Alternativ training
5.4 km in 30 min. I only ran because i didnt want the muscle fever to get me down after the Prague half. I convinced B who was anyway on a strict diet to join me and we just did a very casual round and a half up on Garancs plus of course the way up and down. Did good too.
04 MON  langer Lauf Dist: 32 km in 5:37 min/km
Pause
05 TUE Pause / Alternativ training
Pause
06 WED leichter Lauf Dist: 4.8 km in 5:37 min/km
8.6 km in 50 min. Hilly run at Oreghegy with Tufi. Up the "cruel incline" and then a couple km straight than back down. Little cramps in my lower leg, nothing as bad as last time! FUN run with all capitals :)
07 THU Pause / Alternativ training
Pause
08 FRI Tempo- dauerlauf Dist: 9.6 km, inkl. Aufwärmen; 6.4 km in 4:45 min/km; Auslaufen
Pause.
09 SAT Pause / Alternativ training
10.3 km in 57 min. Me alone at 23pm, up the Garancs in desperation and 4.5 rounds up there, than down just because i promised D to be back in 45 min otherwise i would have felt like doing some more. It could have been a 20 easily... grr.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése